Contributing to GoodDollar
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the GoodDollar. Everyone is welcome: Developers, designers and entrepreneurs with a passion for decentralized technologies and a vision to build a new world that has equality, security, inclusivity and innovation as its cornerstones.
When contributing to this project, please do first discuss the change you wish to make via any communication channel with the community.
The GoodDollar project is distributed across multiple repositories. Please file the issue against the correct repository.
Issues are always welcome. Feature requests, bug reports, documentation improvements, and any other kind of contribution will be triaged and worked on according to the GoodDollar community and maintainers prioritization and best effort.
- 1.Fork and clone the project locally.
- 2.Create an upstream remote and sync local copy before branching.
- 3.Use individual feature branches for each separate piece of work.
- 4.Code changes and tests accordingly. Writing good commit messages, making sure tests pass, maintaining coverage level and following existing documentation.
- 5.Push to origin (fork) repository.
- 6.Create a new pull request.
- 7.Work with maintainers on code review feedback.
Your contributions to this project, regardless being large or smaller ones, take this initiative a step closer to the ultimate purpose of reducing wealth inequality through blockchain technology. Thank you for taking the time to contribute.